Jan 19, 2010

My name is Sayid Jarrah...



...and I rock. I'm really gonna miss this guy. The last time we saw him, he had a hole in his stomach from being shot at by DHARMA dudes, and was rigging "Jughead" to go off on impact. As you know, Juliet took care of that during the "incident".

Let's be honest, Juliet is most likely dead. Whether she's LOST-dead or dead-dead, I don't know. But I wouldn't be surprised if Sayid will be following her close behind. He was a tortured torturer, LOST's most logical thinker, a trained survivalist, and of all the 815-ers, probably the most suited to lead (sorry Jack). Here's to you, Jarrah. Click for bigger version.

Season six starts in just two weeks from today. I'm giddy. I am.

EDIT: After seeing "LA X", we now know that Juliet survives the bomb, but dies shortly after being discovered under the ruble. Sayid appears to die momentarily, but is resurrected by the Others?!? Wow. Just goes to show, you never know where this story will take you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment