Apr 9, 2010

What if this wasn't supposed to be our life?

(click pic for full resolution)


This is a non-tiling Twitter background; set your background color to black. See a live preview by clicking on this pic:


Daniel (oh Daniel!) and Desmond, as it seems, are each other's constants in every timeline. Or whatever. Something like that, right? One thing's for sure, though. No matter what the circumstance, one way or another we all become the people we are supposed to be. It may not be a small world, but it is a planned world whether we realize it or not.

On a different, yet relevant, note, I may or may not be skipping a few days worth of Twitter backgrounds (depends on whether I have the time, or when the mood hits me). Things are getting stressful in my little corner of the world, but I will try. Thanks for stopping by, and as always, good day to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment