Mar 16, 2010

I have tried in my way to be free

(click pics for full resolution)



These are non-tiling Twitter backgrounds; set you background color to black.

The two up there^ are from tonight's episode, entitled "Recon", which is Sawyer centric. I've made no secret of the fact that I'm a total SKater, and I'm tickled that pretty much every Kate or Sawyer centric episode heavily features the counterpart. These promo pics reminded me of this unseen "Live Together, Die Alone" fireside moment between the show's resident bad-asses:


Guess they're making it up to us? Here's a throwback Twitter background to celebrate:


Enjoy the show tonight, guys! And for those who have stayed absolutely spoiler-free for this episode, check out the other "Recon" backgrounds from earlier in the week (any spoilers here are mild in nature).

0 comments:

Post a Comment