Mar 7, 2010

No. 195: Pace

(click on pics for full resolution)



Any Charlie fans out there? Oh, who am I kidding, of course there are! This one's for you. The first pic in this post is another non-tiling Twitter background; set you background color to white. The second is a desktop background.

Number 195, as seen in the cave is Pace (I think it's safe to assume that means Charlie Pace). Behind him in these backgrounds is his "greatest hits" list, and in the Twitter background, the Dexter Stratton ring.

This concludes the Unofficial Numbers Series. Tomorrow I'll do a mega-post of all the installments of this series, which started a little over a week ago with #51: Austen. The Unofficial Numbers Series is a spin-off of the Numbers Series. I have enjoyed doing both, and I suppose it's now time to move on. I've been going a little stir crazy waiting for confirmation on who #108 is, but when we find out, there will be a background for him/her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment