Apr 23, 2010

A couple weeks ago I said I may be taking a little break between Twitter backgrounds; just a few days here and there. Well, I'm taking LOST's lead and doing it now. As you know, there will be no new episode of LOST this week (a re-run of "Ab Aeterno" will show), so I won't have a bunch of new material to work with anyway. I'm also nearing the end of spring semester, and have a few projects that I need to finish up. I will still be tweeting, and there will still be new backgrounds over the next two weeks, just not everyday like usual.

In the meantime, if you're new to the site, I've put links to the most popular backgrounds in the sidebar. You can visit my Tumblr blog, Flash Sideways, for fun LOST finds (which updates everyday), and follow me on Twitter (which also updates daily) for the latest in LOST news. These links are in the sidebar as well.

I'll be back to update with a new Twitter background in a few days, so until then, Namaste and good day to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment