Apr 23, 2010

Of all the cars in Los Angeles

(click pic for full resolution)

This is a non-tiling Twitter background; set your background color to black. (To see this background live, visit @SideStepsTEST. Note that the background of that account usually changes everyday without notice.)


You already know I'm a huge sucker for Sawyer and Kate (well if you didn't, you do now). Well "The Last Recruit" gave us this delicious moment on Tuesday, and I was re-watching it to get a quote for the background. I gotta tell you, I only needed to see five seconds of it, but for the life of me I can't help but watch the whole thing over and over. Rewind, re-watch. Rinse and repeat. Classic Sawyer and Kate banter, with Freckles calling BS on everyone's favorite grifter, just like old times. Only this time, he's a detective, but hey, I'll take it. And yes, I'm pretty sure you were hitting on her. Way to sidestep that one, Mr. Ford. But the fact that you mention that "it would never work" means you were considering it.

(Ooh, just clicked on the link to make sure it works, and guess what? I watched it again.)

1 comments:

Liz said...

Wow I love it, thank you!

Post a Comment