Apr 6, 2010

Stuck in a bloody snowglobe

(click pic for full resolution)


This is a non-tiling Twitter background; set your background color to black. See how it looks when applied: here. (By the way, that account, SideStepsTEST, changes backgrounds all the time, usually as soon as they're made (sometimes while they're being made), but before they're released here on the blog.)

He's baaack! It dawned on me as I was making this last night that I have never done a Desmond Twitter background. Shame, shame, shame on me. I guess because he's been M.I.A. for most of the past two seasons, I've half-way forgotten that he's a major character on the show! Mayjah! I'll have another Desmond background early tomorrow. It's been done for some time, but as of right now, it's a spoiler.

Happy LOST Tuesday, peeps, and as always, enjoy the show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment