Apr 15, 2010

You don't look like a Rosalita...

(click pic for full resolution)

This is a non-tiling Twitter background; set your background color to white. (To see this background live, visit@SideStepsTEST. Note that the background of that account usually changes everyday without notice.)

Hurley and Libby fans, Tuesday night was you moment. Here's "the date they never had." You'll notice that the beach fades into a grainy black and white version to the right of the screen, symbolizing the merging of the two worlds (or some bullshit like that). I just thought these two were all sorts of adorable.

Not much else to say except I probably won't be tweeting much today, as I will be away from my computer. It's a pleasant day, I've got the day off, and I'm going to the zoo :) A swell time will be had by all. Namaste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment