Feb 2, 2010

Sorry, no art today

OH MY GOD, LOST! What did you think of "LA X"? I think thats the most fun I've ever had watching a premiere. If the tone and pacing of that episode are any indication, then we're in for a hell of a ride in this last stretch. I was almost glad it was only two hours. I don't think my heart could take any more.

Now seeing as it's the night of the premiere, I really should make something to celebrate, but won't for a few reasons:

1. I prefer to work with some new pictures now that we're in the new season. So when promo pics from this episode are released, I'll make something, promise.
2. I have class tomorrow, and really should be getting to bed early. *yawns*
3. Had to update my other website, All of Us Are LOST with a recap of the episode, as well as tweet any new news tonight. (Feel free to check out my super quick recap of LA X if you missed it)

It's getting a little busy over here, but I'm not bailing on my commitment to my fan art anytime soon. It's just that aouaLOST, All of Us Are LOST, and LOST SideSteps are a one-woman show. Anyway, I'll update with art as soon as I can. Cheers, and as always, have a good one, Losties!


0 comments:

Post a Comment