May 18, 2010

Resolution

(click on pic for HQ)

This is a non-tiling Twitter background; set your background color to d3c3a2. (To see this background live, visit @SideStepsTEST. Note that the background of that account usually changes everyday without notice.)


Happy LOST Tuesday! It dawned on me that this is the first of the last six backgrounds on LOST SideSteps *yikes*. I was thinking earlier about how when I started this blog, I really had no clue what it was going to be about. Hell I don't even know how I came up with the name "LOST SideSteps". Then one day in February, when I realized that I was spending most of my online time on Twitter, I decided that the default backgrounds I had to stare at everyday weren't personal enough. Twitter needed a little more LOST in its life. I figured that since I was making backgrounds for myself anyway, I might as well share them. And that's how this place came to be. Since then, I've made 130 Twitter backgrounds (some with coordinating desktop backgrounds) and 37 iPhone wallpapers (some are on my Tumblr, Flash Sideways). Including today, I only have six days left of this "job." Enjoying every last moment of it. Namaste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment