May 20, 2010

When you stand, you stand up for the both of us.

(click on pic for HQ)

This is a non-tiling Twitter background; set your background color to c5bea3. (To see this background live, visit @SideStepsTEST. Note that the background of that account usually changes everyday without notice.)



Alas, my fellow Skaters, I've always loved you, but unless I get more promo pics featuring these two, this will probably be my last SKate Twitter background. I know there are a lot of you out there, no matter how much Kate-hate there is and Suliet-ers abound (both of which I never understood). Who knows if these two will actually end up together (and don't you go commenting spoilers if you know!), but logic dictates that in terms of the "triangle", all roads should lead here. Now normally this is where I'd go on and on justifying these two, but I've honestly never felt the need to defend Sawyer and Kate. It's the "ship" that never needed reassurance, never needed the question, "Do you have my back?" or "Are you with me?", because really, the answer is always yes. And if you have to ask...well, someone's insecure.

On a lighter note, how adorable was this moment? I also like how in this scene, they were playing music from Season 1. Nice touch, LOST.

I'm gonna be away from the computer for most of the day, so there will be very little Tweeting coming from me. I'm taking my two dogs to the beach. And to add even more poetic symmetry, one of them is light, and one is dark. Namaste.

3 comments:

K. said...

owww loved it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, my desktop is the desktop version of this right now!! I think I might need this too. Ah, I love it soooo much!!! Really nice work.

- ginevra3@twitter

Anonymous said...

It's the "ship" that never needed reassurance, never needed the question, "Do you have my back?" or "Are you with me?", because really, the answer is always yes. And if you have to ask...well, someone's insecure.

^^^
You made me cry, loved how you described SKATE, one of the best ships I've seen on TV, wish they end up together ..

Post a Comment