May 22, 2010

Weird scenes inside the gold mine

(click on pic for HQ)

This is a non-tiling Twitter background; set your background color to black. (To see this background live, visit @SideStepsTEST. Note that the background of that account usually changes everyday without notice.)



Sawyer, Kate, and Hurley, each a former candidate, look on as Jack accepts his role as the new Island guardian in this scene from LOST's penultimate episode, "What They Died For."

Tomorrow night is the finale. If you haven't already, take a look around the blog and choose a LOST Twitter background for yourself. Wave your LOST flags high and mighty, LOSTies! It's time to represent!

And on the subject of Twitter, I'd like to take a moment to thank all of my Twitter followers, and anyone who has ever checked out my blogs. I started my Twitter account in mid-October 2009, I believe, and I never thought I'd get to this number in a million years (over 500 followers!). I remember how jazzed I was when I had my first four followers, because I didn't know any of them. The Twitter game is kind of odd; you keep some, you lose a bunch. So cheers to those of you who stuck around, and to those of you who have used my backgrounds (whether you follow me or not)! You'll never know how much it has meant to me to see some of my work out there being used by people who can appreciate it. I'm happy to be ending the series in your company. Thanks for getting LOST with me!

(As we celebrate our last hurrah, feel free to tweet me your goodbyes, your thoughts on the series, questions, etc.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment