May 6, 2010

You'll find me in the next life

(click pic for full resolution)

This is a non-tiling Twitter background; set your background color to black. (To see this background live, visit @SideStepsTEST. Note that the background of that account usually changes everyday without notice.)



SPOILER. DON'T READ IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED "THE CANDIDATE"

Following his heroic death in this week's "The Candidate", this will likely be the last Sayid Twitter background on LOST SIdeSteps. We're racing towards the end now, and I'm savoring every last LOST-related activity I can get, including making these backgrounds. And that random cry I talked about yesterday? I had it.

Namaste.

*And check out my profile, @aouaLOST, to see tomorrow's background featuring the sinking sub and lots o' blood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment